Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Parties,and more Parties!!!!!!!

In my last blog I forgot to mention that me and Hannah are having two seprate parties on the same day!!!!!They are on Friday the 13th(I know,spooky right?).Hannahs party is going to have 5 girls.Mine is only gonna have 1 because no one else can come=(.AnywayI also got my room COMPLETELY redone!!!!!!I pushed my two beds together so I have one big bed.I LOVE IT!!!!!!I hope everyone is having a good summerand is safe and well!!!!Keep the blogs and comments coming!!!!

TTYL,PEACE

(P.S.I,m glad to hear from you,Victoria!!!!!Keep the comments coming!!!)

7 comments:

CShore said...

Wow, busy busy busy! And how come I wasn't invited to all these parties! Just kidding, glad to hear you are still having a blast this summer. Enjoy it, you've earned it!

Big Jim said...

You all are just a couple of party girls. Enjoy!
Love.

Victoria said...

Hey Heather! If you get a chance post a photo of your room. I hope you both have fun with your parties!

JP2E said...

Only one at your party!?!?!? What time is it? I'll be there!
Is it a sleepover? Should I bring PJ's??

Katie said...

I wish I was having a party... Actually, even though I'm getting old, some of my friends and I have talked about having a sleep over this summer... You'll have to give me some ideas of some fun stuff to do!! Love ya!! :)

Peggie said...

I can't believe how busy you are this summer. You'll have to go back to school to rest!!! LOL... I would love to see a blog describing your room. I agree with Victoria, you need to get your dad (or grandpop) to help you post a picture or two of your new room. Love ya!!

Sue said...

Oh I want to hear allllll about the party and how much fun y'all had. We watched Hannah Montana this weekend and saw some clips of the Jonas Brothers. They are cuties. We also saw KungFu Panda - LOVED IT!