Sunday, June 15, 2008

Buisy week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HHHEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY everyone!!!!!I just need to thank Aunt Peggie for helping me with my last blog_!)!!!!!She showed me how to do the bullets.THANKS!!!!I have another busy week this week.I am going to Kaleidoscope camp at my church.This year I am in the Nigerean group.It should be fun.Some of you know and some of you dont:Katie named her baby!!!!!!CONGRATS!!!!!!! I am so happy for you,Katie!!!!!Its so exciting!!!!Keep blogging and commenting!!!!!!


TTYL,Peace!!!!!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks for the congrats!! We're really excited!! I can't wait for you to get to meet her!! Love ya!! :)

Peggie said...

Hey....thanks for the shout-out!! It was great to see you, even if I had to WORK for you!!! LOL......love ya....be good and have fun in Nigeria this week.......

Big Jim said...

What a busy girl you are. See you at the beach!
Love.

JP2E said...

Tere's a beach in Nigeria?
Who knew...

Sue said...

I loved seeing you yesterday. Don't forget to check out Rachel's blog and invite her so that she can see yours.

Victoria said...

Kaleidoscope camp sounds like a blast!

I'm excited for Katie and Bryan and I love the name of the baby!

Aunt Peggie is too cool!