Thursday, July 3, 2008

Time for fun

HHHHHEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYevery one!!!!!!Happy fathers day everyone!!!!!!I just got back from the beach at Tybee!!!!!!!It was awesome!Me and Hannah got to walk to the ice cream shop every night.We were right on the beach and a walking distance from these cute little shops!!!!!We also walked on the beach and the pier(one guy caught a stingray.So cool).It was beautiful.Little Garrett liked it,too.We had so much fun. We went on a dolphin tour were you get on a boat and go look for dolphins in the sea.We also met up with the Pralls and ate dinner.We went to River Street and had a wonderful time!!!!!!!Keep on blogging and commenting!!!!!

TTYL,PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Sue said...

Well, let me be the first to welcome you home from that delightful trip to Tybee Island. It sounds like you and Hannah had a terrific time.
I want your review of CAMP ROCK. I thought it was good and tons of fun.
In November Myle Cyrus is going to be the voice of a character in the movie BOLT. Looks like a very funny movie. Rachel, Noah and I saw WALL-E and it was adorable. You will love it.

Big Jim said...

I totally agree, the vacation at Tybee was really great. I most enjoyed the sunrise on the beach and the porch in the evening.
Love.

Katie said...

I'm glad to hear that your trip to Tybee was so great!! I'm jealous that you got to go!! Love ya!! :)

JP2E said...

Ya' gotta' love the dolphins...
By the way, here are a few extra exclamation points so you don't run out.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL - Uncle Jim...

Victoria said...

Ice cream every night...mmm...good! Tybee sounds like a blast. I'm glad y'all had such fun.