Sunday, September 28, 2008

Here It Is!!!!!

Well,here it is!!!!!!Everyone is begging so I thought I should do a blog.Everything is going good over here.Yesterday(saturday)we threw Grandma Towhey a surprise b-day bash.Me,mom,and grandma barely made it because we had a football game.We all hid in the garage so dad had to open the garage dor to let us in and when we were under,he closedthe door and as soon as he closed the door grandma and grandpa pulled up.BOY WAS SHE SURPRISED!!!!!!!!!!She saw Uncle Steve and said "Wheres Peg?"and Aunt Peggie was right behind her!!!!!!It was a great night!!!!!A couple of announcements before I go....
#1:I GOT MY BRON BELT!!!!!!
I got it a couple of weeks ago and have been so busy that I forgot to blog!!!!!!I only have 8 months until black belt!!!!!
#2:I'M A SWIMMER!!!!!!!!!
Yup!!!After cheerleading ends I am going to quit and take swimming lessons then join a swim team.I dont know where but i'm going somewhere!!!!

I will give you more info when I get it!!!Keep blogging and commenting!!!!!
TTYL,PEACE

6 comments:

Katie said...

Sounds like a great time!! Thanks for updating us on everything! Love ya! :)

Peggie said...

Heather: Read your comments and keep going down. Below the comments others have made, there's a line that says "post a comment". If you put your mouse pointer there, it will turn into a "finger". Click on that line ("post a comment") and you will be able to comment. This works on EVERYONE'S blog.....check it out. After you write your comment, scroll down and you'll see the orange bar that says "PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT". Click on that and your comment will be out there in cyber space!!! We want to hear from your too!!!!!

We had a GREAT time at your house on Saturday. It was a long drive for us, but DEFINITELY worth it!!!! Can't wait to hear about Black Belt, Cheerleading and then SWIMMING!!! You'll do great at that, I know. You do great at everything you try!!

Talk to you soon.....Love ya!!

Big Jim said...

What a wonderful surprise for Grand Mom. It was a wonderful time. Grand Mom has been talking about what a wonderful surprise it was. It is always good to see the family get together.All that great food and all the laughs.
Congratulations on your brown belt. Keep on keeping on.
Love.

JP2E said...

Sounds like things are going "swimmingly" for you!
We all had fun on Saturday. Your grandmom WAS surprised, wasn't she?
We will see you again soon, tell your Dad to stop juggling hot dogs. (see my BLOG for details)...

Sue said...

You were a great hostess at Grandmom's party. I especially enjoyed our chance to catch up on "girl Talk" in the Music Room. Your Dad is a great grill cook, too.
Also, loved the tour of your bedroom. YOu have it decorated so darlin'.

Sir Baconbits said...

Hey, congrats on the brown belt. We'll have to meet all at dinner soon or something, cause it's been a while. See ya.