Sunday, October 12, 2008

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CONGRATS AND HAPPY BIRHDAY TO LITTLE MADDY WILLIAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am so happy for you guys!!!!!!!!!Come and visit soon,and thats an order!!!!!!!!!!!Everyone wants to meet your new bundle of joy!!!!!!!!!!!!I am so excited and want to say that I have a friend whos cousins all have babies and none of them dont so I'm finally catching up to her,HE HE HE!!!!!!!!
Keep blogging and commenting!!!!!
TTYL,PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Sue said...

well, Miss Heather, you have official used on the exclamation points in the Universe! oh, I found one. Love ya, Aunt Sue

Peggie said...

I'll do my best to talk these Texas folks into coming to visit good ole Georgia!!! I can't make any promises, but I sure can try!!! She's a real cutie, you can't even imagine how cute she is in person!!!!! Talk to you soon.....keep us up to date on your life too!! Love ya!!

Katie said...

Thanks! I can't wait until we get to show Maddy off to everyone! Love ya! :)

Big Jim said...

Whew!!! You really sound sooooo excited. Keep on blogging.
Love.

JP2E said...

For Pete's sake, Heather, would you just cheer up, already.
All this gloomy talk is a real downer. LOL...