Sunday, February 15, 2009

The moment youve been waiting for..........

HHHHEEEEEEEEEYYYYY everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have the results of my belt test=) I GOT MY NEXT BELT!!!!!!!!!!!! Here is all of the belts in order that you recieve them:
.White belt
.Yellow belt
.Orage belt
.Green belt
.High Green belt
.Blue belt
.High Blue belt
.Red belt
.High Red belt
.Brown belt
.High Brown belt
.1 Stripe High Brown belt
.2 STRIPE HIGH BROWN BELT!!!!!!!!(ME=))
.3 Stripe High Brown belt
.Black belt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Keep on blogging & commenting!!!!!!!!!!
TTYL,PEACE!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Katie said...

YAY!! Congrats!! What happens after you get your black belt??

Peggie said...

I'm glad we're friends, otherwise I may be afraid of you!!! Congratulations on your newest belt!!

Love ya!!

JP2E said...

Remind me to never get you mad!! I might get stabbed with a !!!!!!!!!!! or just beat up!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Big Jim said...

Good work Heather!!!!!!! I knew you could do it, you are a very hard working, dedicated young lady.
Love.

Heather 2e said...

After I hit black belt,Katie,I get different degrees of black & then become a master then grand master.Thank U guys so much for the support!!!!!!!!I hope to see U all soon!!!!!Its so much fun when we get together isnt it?I love talking to you all!!!!!!=)