Sunday, February 22, 2009

A First Time For Everything..........

HHHHHEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This week has been very uneventful.The school week went by very fast.Here is what I did on the weekend:
Friday:School,School,Boring,Boring,Dinner at Red Lobster.
Saturday:Tae Kwon Do Pictures,8:00:Watched GREASE.IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!It was my first time seeing it & I loved it!!!!!!!!!
Sunday:Church,Watched GREASE again then watched GREASE 2.Love GEASE WWWWWAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY better than GREASE 2.GREASE 2 was SSSSSSSSOOOO boring.Hopefully this week will be more eventful & exciting.Hope to see you all soon!!!!!We all need to get together more often.Keep on blogging & commenting!!!!!!!!!
TTYL,PEACE!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Sounds like a pretty good weekend. I, too, like Grease. I haven't seen Grease 2. I generally don't like sequels as much as the original. Have you ever watched Dirty Dancing?? You might like that one if you haven't seen it!! Love ya!! :)

Big Jim said...

If you liked Grease, you should see Vasaline. (Just kidding).I also love Red Lobster, but I refer to it as Dead Lobster. (Still kidding).
Love.

CShore said...

April really likes Grease as well.

JP2E said...

I personaly like 10-W-40, which is NOT grease but an oil. Are we talking about the same thing?

Heather 2e said...

No Uncle Jim,we are NOT talking aboutthe same thomg.I have to make time to watch Dirty Dancing,Katie.Thanks for the recommendation!!
TTYL,PEACE

Sue said...

Heather, I love the music of Greese but not the message it sends. Give me your review.

If my memory is correct, back in the olden days, I took Victoria and your dad and your uncle Tom to see Grease at the Movies. Ask your Dad if I am remembering this correctly.