Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Even More News-The Sequel!

Hello everyone! I am back! The dinner was awesome! All six of us were picked by an essey we wrote.We had chicken,mashed potatoes and a salad.Mr. Hobbs is so funny!!!!!!!We all got back our origional essey we wrote and he signed it!He also signed my two books I had.I bought another of his books and he signed that as well.I had a blast! He really opened up to us and I never felt awkward talking to him. I had so much fun and would definately do it again.Anyway,Ilove you all and hope to see yall soon!Keep blogging and Commenting!!!!
TTYL,PEACE!:)

6 comments:

Peggie said...

OMG!! That is is very very cool. I'm glad you had a good time and Uncle Steve is glad the food was good!!! This is a memory you will have for the rest of your life!!!!! Thanks for keeping us up to date. Love ya!!

Katie said...

Thanks for the update!! How cool is that?? Not everyone can say they've shared a meal with a famous author!!! Keep the blogs coming!! Love ya!! :)

Bill T said...

That was cool. glad you had a good time. Keep reading.

JP2E said...

Keep on writing, then maybe we can all say we had dinner with a famous author as well; YOU!!!
Glad you had such fun. Keep your eyes on the future, and congratulations...

CShore said...

Cool, sounds like a great time was had by all.

Sue said...

Wonderful! I love it! You ROCK!