Monday, November 16, 2009

More News!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone!!!!!! Im back in blogland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry ive been away for so long but school is exhausting!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway heres the big news.Ive been selected to have a dinner with Mr.Will Hobbs! He is the author of many famous books for people my age! He wrote books like Crossing the Wire and Jackies Wild Seattle. My favorite book of his is Downriver and I am currently reading the sequel to Downriver called River Thunder. Only six people out of my school were chosen to have dinner with him,2 for each grade.I am very excited to have dinner with him tomorrow! Well,thats the big news for now.Oh yeah,I also turned 13 last week and it was so fun!Anyway I love you all and wish you a happy Thanksgiving!Keep on bloging and commenting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TTYL,PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

6 comments:

Peggie said...

That is super exciting for you!!! I can't wait to see your blog about the dinner after it's over.....

Love ya!!

CShore said...

Let us know how it goes, and let us know how you got picked!

Katie said...

How exciting!!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!!! Also, happy belated birthday. Get any cool gifts?? Love ya!! :)

Bill T said...

Glad to see you back in blog land. You need to blog about your dinner. BTY what is "TTYL" I'm old and don't know the lingo.

Peggie said...

TTYL means Talk To You Later..... What does "BTY" mean???? Is it anything like BTW????? hahaha

JP2E said...

A TEENAGER!?!? Oh no!! Look out hormones, here comes Heather! Hope things continue to go well...