Monday, November 3, 2008

3 DAYS AND COUNTING!!!!!!!!!

Well,the most important holiday is coming up.......MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am turning 12.Heres the schedule for b-day plans:
Fri,Nov.7:Dinner at Olive Garden
Sat,Nov.8:Day trip to babyland general&HELEN GA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fri,Nov14:Kelsey spends the night!!!!!!!
IIIIIIIIIMMMMMMM SSSSSSSOOOOOOOO EEXXCCIITTEEDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In Other News:
1:Tomorrow is a day off of school so mom is taking me&Hannah to see High School Musical 3 in movie theatres at Discover Mills.Its supposed to be REALLY good.I heard it was named the best movie in the WORLD!!!!!!!!!!
2:My team lost the last play-off game so the season is officially over!!!!!Which is GREAT!!!!!!I'm THINKING about doing cheerleading again,but swiiming lessons are still an option.
I'll keep you posted.Keep blogging and commenting!!!!!!
TTYL,PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Katie said...

I just wanted to be the first to wish you a VERY HAPPY birthday!! I hope that this one is GREAT! It sure sounds like it will be! Love ya! :)

Big Jim said...

I guess I'll have to be the second to wish you a Happy Birthday. Sounds like you have some great parents to treat you so special on your birthday. One more year and you will be a teenager.
Love.

JP2E said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Maybe we will see you at grandmom's for a family gathering.
Are you getting a new doll at babyland? Check with Katie to see if it is a lot of work.LOL

JP2E said...

Is it your birthday yet?

Sue said...

Happy BIrthday, my precious Heather!
Can't wait to see you and give you a really big hug!
Eve, Rachel and I saw High School Musical3 and it was awesome! I hope you and Hannah really enjoy it.

JP2E said...

Is it your birthday YET??
I'm waiting...

JP2E said...

OK! Three days are up, and I have quit counting.
So tell us what happened on your birthday, will ya'...

Bill T said...

Happy "B" Day 2 U