Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg!!!!!!!!Can you believe that it is exactly 2 weeks until christmas day!!!!!!!!!!!!I am looking forward to seeing everyone at the Towhey Christmas Extravaganza!!!!!!!!Here is my Christmas list so far=):
1:The Chronicals of Narnia DVDS
2:Matilda DVD
3:Webkinz
4:The book Ever by Gail Carson Levine
5:Ipod with a video player
6:Nims Island DVD
7:$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8:Nintendo DS Games:Nintendogs,Are You Smarter Yhan A 5th Grader,Hannah Montana:Music Jam,Tinker Bell
9:Wall.E DVD
10:A real dog(Yorkie,Pug,or Beagle=)
11:The Cheetah Girls 3DVD
12:Gift Cards
13:Percy Jackson & The Olympians:The Battle of the Labyrinth
14:American Girl movies:Molly,Felicity,Samantha,&Kit Kittridge
15:American Girl Dolls
Oh,COME ON!!!!!!!!!!I know what you are thinking!!!!!!!!You knew this would come eventually,didn't you?Love and best wishes to all!!!!!!Keep on Blogging and commenting!!!!!
TTYL,PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

CShore said...

I've got a low mileage beagle I can make you a good deal on... you just have to convince April!

Peggie said...

If it's exactly 2 weeks until Christmas, that means it's exactly 1 week until my birthday!!! I can't wait to see everyone at the spectacular extravaganza too!!!

See you soon!!

Love ya!!

JP2E said...

I will send aunt Peggie a Hannah Montana CD and you can have a whole bunch of BRAND NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie said...

I couldn't be more excited about the Towhey Christmas Extravaganza!!!! Can it be here already?!?! Next weekend, though, right?!?! SEE YOU VERY SOON!! Love ya!! :)

Big Jim said...

Now that's a list!!!! We are looking forward to the Towhey extravaganza also. Doesn't this remind you of another Christmas when so many people were waiting to see another little baby? ( Frankincense anyone?)
Love.

Bill T said...

I didn't see sox and underware on that list.

Sue said...

Well I did just happen to get one of the items on that list and I hope I was the Only one to get it otherwise you might get a whole bunch of one item!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!