Monday, December 22, 2008

Cool So Far!!!!!!!!

HEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!Yesterday was awesome!!!!!!!!Thank you all for your gifts!!!!!!!!!!!!Ive already been wearing my jewelry,playing with my Webkinz,watched my DVD(Matilda),And played Farkle &Izzi.Christmas has definately been cool so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!I hope you all have a Merry Christmas.Keep on blogging & commenting!!!!!!!!P.S.It was totally awesome seeing everyone again=)
TTYL,PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Big Jim said...

I totally agree, yesterday was really awesome!!!!!! Glad you had a good time.
Love.

Sue said...

I had a totally awesome time yesterday also. I look forward to being with the family so much and to get all those special good hugs from you!

Peggie said...

What more can I say???? It was a totally awesome "Annual Towhey Christmas Extravaganza"!!!! Maddy told me she enjoyed it too. She said "That Heather is totally cool".....

LOL...

TTYL

Love ya!!

CShore said...

Thanks for letting us steal your room again. We had lots of fun. Take care and enjoy your time off from school!

Bill T said...

We also had an awsome time. Can you beleave all the people that were there?????. Hope the rest of your Christmas is as good as yesterday.

JP2E said...

What more can I say besides
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!