Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Humungo News!!!!!!!!!

Well,its the moment you've all been waiting for!!!!!!!!!!The gender of my Uncle Mike & Aunt Janelles new baby is............A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yup!!!!!!!They just called & said they are having another boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I bet they are really psyched!!!!!!!!!!!!I havent talked to my Grandma Foy yet but I bet they are really happy!!!!!I will leave you with that exciting bit of news tonight. I hope to talk to you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Keep on blogging and commenting!!!!!!!!
TTYL,PEACE

6 comments:

Katie said...

YAY!!!!! Please tell them we said congratulations!!! See you soon!! :)

Big Jim said...

I'm so happy for them. At least they have experience with a boy child.
Love.

Peggie said...

YAY, YAY, YAY FOR EVERYONE!!! I know Garrett will be a GREAT big brother!! What great news for all. I know your Grandma Foy will be thrilled to now have two grand-DAUGHTERS and two grand-SONS!!! Please let Mike and Janelle know how happy we are for them.

See you soon!!!

Love ya!!

CShore said...

It had been forever since I'd seen your uncle Mike, and now he's having a second kid and I had barely heard about the first one! Tell him congrats on another son.

JP2E said...

OH BOY!!!

Sue said...

I am looking forward to seeing you on the 21st. I need a hug.