Sunday, November 16, 2008

B-Day Bash


Hey everyone!!!!!!!!I just wanted to let you all know about my birthday trip.1st we went to Babyland General Hospital.We were greeted by their famous stork and the sign above.We went to the famous Magic Crystal Tree where the mother cabbages "give birth"to the babies.The nurse gave the mother cabbage in labor a "shot of imagicillin".Everyone got nervous=):



When a cabbage patch baby is born 2 people in the audience get to name it.This other girl and I got to name her!!!!!!!The other girl named her first name Annabell and i chose her middle name,of course to be Elizabeth!!!!Next we went into the giftshop where I got my very own perfect cabbage patch match who I named Ella Elizabeth!!!!!!!!Next we went to Helen.We looked at the shops.I bought chocolate covered marshmallows at Hansel & Gretels Candy Kitchen.We saw some dancers,ate at the Helen House and went on a carriage ride.I got to ride up front because she found out it was a birthday visit:

All in all it was pretty good.

Presents I Got:

.NINTENDO DS

.Nintendo games

.Tinker Bell DVD

.High School Musical 3CD

Keep blogging and commenting!!!!!!!!!!

TTYL,PEACE!!!!!!


6 comments:

Peggie said...

What an absolutely perfect trip!!! Babyland General is one of my very favorite places on earth. I'm SOOOO looking forward to taking Maddy there when she's old enough to enjoy it. Also, There's no place better than Helen, GA in the fall. Uncle Steve and I used to go there quite often, but since we moved so far away it hasn't been so easy to get there. Maybe we can get there during "leaf season" next year!!!

Keep up the good blogging!!! See ya at Thanksgiving!!!

Love ya!!

JP2E said...

HOW COOL WAS THAT!!!
Great BLOG, I relly like the picture of you on the carriage ride. I know Rachel and Eve would really enjoy that.
BLOG again soon...

Victoria said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to such an AMAZING young lady! Your birthday activities sound sooooo fun!!! I would love to have some chocolate covered marshmallows and carriage rides are so fun!!! I hope you have a fabulous year and those Nintendo DS' are so cool, too!!!

Sue said...

You really had the best birthday ever!!!!!! I love Cabbage Patch babies and I can't wait to hold yours and give her a big hug. The carriage ride looked like such a fun thing to do. A Fall birthday is great!!!! Love you! Aunt Sue

Katie said...

Sounds like you had a GREAT time!! I went to Babyland General once upon a time. I don't really remember it, but I hear that I had a good time. I, too, would like to take Maddy one day. Maybe you could join us?!?! Love ya kiddo! :)

Bill T said...

I like the pictures in your blog. Happy Birthday to you and Ella.