Sunday, November 30, 2008

Fun For Everyone

Hello to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!I hope you all had an absolutely marvolous Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!Mine was totally unexpected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I was only planning to see Aunt Peggie,Uncle Steve,Aunt Janelle,Uncle Mike,Grandma Foy,&Grandma &Grandpa Towhey & then the day before the holiday Chris & April decide to take part in our extravaganza.I,of course,was thrilled when they called.I was even more thrilled to find out they brought their energetic puppy,Shiloh!!!!!!!!!!They stayed until Saturday &then headed back to the great state of Tennesse.On Saturday night my friend,Kelsey,&her mom invited us to go see the Nutcracker Ballet!!!!!!!!It was marvolous & we had a great time.Which brings us to today.SNORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nothing much happened today.Just thought i'd update you on my life.Keep blogging and commenting=)
TTYL,PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S.Is that enough exclamation marks for you,Uncle Jim?=)

3 comments:

Big Jim said...

I personally feel you need one more !. I don't know about any body else.
Love.

JP2E said...

Absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It really is nice to be a Towhey, isn't it?...

Sue said...

Heather, you lead a simply fabulous life and it is so grand just to be your Aunt.