Sunday, November 23, 2008

Big Happenings

Hey everyone!!!!!!!!!Its me again.I just wanted to say HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!Im looking forward to seeing Aunt Peggy & Uncle Steve on Thanksgiving.I also cant wait to greet baby Maddy at Christmas time.Dont you just love all of the holiday traditions?Everyone putting up decorations,singing songs,the specials on T.V.,everyone being together,& the parades!!!!I just feel so happy this time of year.Hope everyones happy & healthy & lovin life!!!!!!!!!Keep on blogging & commenting!!!!!!
TTYL,PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Bill T said...

Remember how it feels to spend the hplidays with family. All traditions start some place, they can even start with a little girl named Hether

Peggie said...

Yes, yes, yes, and I am.......
Yes, I love getting together with family and friends.
Yes, I love this time of year.
Yes, I love all the traditions
And I am HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY at this time of year too!!!

I can't wait to see you later this week. I hope everyone is happy with my dessert choices....one with no eggs (check), one with no sugar (check) and one for the rest of the fat happy folks (check)!!!!

See you soon.....

Love ya!!

Katie said...

I, for one, am THRILLED that the holidays are upon us!!!! See you soon!!! Love ya!! :)

Big Jim said...

I was going to say "Bah Humbug" just to tease you, but I also love the holidays. They are my favorite time of the year.
Love.

JP2E said...

You have to be a real TURKEY to not love thanksgiving...